This protocol is designed to irritate the parasites with anti-pyretic compounds, flush them out with fiber, and catch them long enough to verify they are there. You can either then continue with the protocol for up to two weeks, then ...
You are here : Ask Shelley » Tag for spicy teas.
- Spleen management | Ask Shelley on Lymph Management
- Testing for Parasites | Ask Shelley on Parasite Expulsion Protocol
- How to Increase Stomach Acids | Ask Shelley on Self-Test for Low Stomach Acid
- Symptoms of Low Stomach Acids | Ask Shelley on How to Increase Stomach Acids
- Other things that help regular Bowel Movements | Ask Shelley on Fasting & Power of Digestion aka. Agni