These are foods that women should accent during menstruation, or anyone after blood loss, surgery. Molasses ,Quinoa,Wild Rice,Dried Apricots,Raisins,Eggs,Liver ,Pate,Clams,Chicken giblets,Cream of Wheat,Lentils,Spinach,Duck ,Kidney beans,high-quality, semi-sweet chocolate,Jerusalem Artichokes,Pearl Barley,Cream of Buckwheat,Garbanzo Beans,Lima Beans,Navy Beans,Cornmeal,chicken,beef ,blood sausage.
You are here : Ask Shelley » Tag for Iron Jerusalem Artichokes
- Spleen management | Ask Shelley on Lymph Management
- Testing for Parasites | Ask Shelley on Parasite Expulsion Protocol
- How to Increase Stomach Acids | Ask Shelley on Self-Test for Low Stomach Acid
- Symptoms of Low Stomach Acids | Ask Shelley on How to Increase Stomach Acids
- Other things that help regular Bowel Movements | Ask Shelley on Fasting & Power of Digestion aka. Agni