Foods that increase inflammation are refined carbs, bad fats (hydrogenated), phony fats, and of course anything that you're allergic to or intolerant of. Many people are intolerant of Night Shade Veggies, and these can cause inflammation. Potatoes (especially if they have ...
You are here : Ask Shelley » Tag for Flax seed oil
- Spleen management | Ask Shelley on Lymph Management
- Testing for Parasites | Ask Shelley on Parasite Expulsion Protocol
- How to Increase Stomach Acids | Ask Shelley on Self-Test for Low Stomach Acid
- Symptoms of Low Stomach Acids | Ask Shelley on How to Increase Stomach Acids
- Other things that help regular Bowel Movements | Ask Shelley on Fasting & Power of Digestion aka. Agni