To completely cleanse the liver, you can’t just flush. In fact, sometimes you don’t even need to flush. I highly recommend that anyone with severe acne or other symptoms of chronic degenerative disease flush, but it’s not mandatory. What is mandatory is being thorough.
To be thorough, you need to:
Take several stone dissolvers
Take good oils
Take herbs/foods that promote bile production
Take herbs/foods/juices/compounds to dredge the liver free of the by-products of digestion, environmental toxins, OTC drugs, pharmeceutical drugs, recreational drugs, alcohol, tobacco, smog…
Cleanse the bile of old, rancid fats
To that end, you should:
1. Take 2-3 different stone dissolvers for two to four weeks
2. One week in, swallow a tablespoon of oil every morning, followed by the Cleansing Drink.
30 minutes later eat a high-fiber breakfast, or eat sauteed apples or apple sauce, or a Fiber Shake. The fiber will trap some the bile and stop it from being re-absorbed by the liver. It’s why oats seem to lower cholesterol.
3. Eat plenty of garlic and ginger but avoid cracked black pepper – it’s irritating to the liver.
4. Drink plenty of carrot juice and eat the Cleansing Carrot Salad
5. Drink Dandelion tea or take a tincture, or take Coptis and add Turmeric to your foods.
6. Take a good liver-dredging complex such as Liv.52 or Dr. Cabot’s Livatone Plus or Planetary Formula’s Bupleurum Liver Cleanse.
7. Drink a cup of peppermint tea every-other day, alternating with ginger tea. Other options include the occasional coffee enema (no more than once a week), adding beets to the diet such as in the Cleansing Cocktail, eating artichokes, taking Milk Thistle.
You can do all this instead of a flush, or do all this for a month and then do a flush.