Ask Shelley - menu bar  
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starting Fresh in the New Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    AskShelley.com Forum Index -> Green Tea Lounge
harmony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Starting Fresh in the New Year Reply with quote

2006 is here.

When I think back over 2005 it was a pretty good year.
I made some major descision and life changes, made some new friends, watched my son continue to flourish, I learned many new things, my health is good.
So on the whole it was a good year.
I did lose a few friends, and there were several rough patches, but we are doing okay.
My home is filled with laughter often, and I consider myself to be very blessed.

This year I intend to do some traveling, continue studying things that peek my interest. I have just received photoshop and will be poking about with that when I can. I want to devote some energy to writing this year. I have several incomplete projects that I want to wrap up this year.

A few new interests to explore.

Health wise I want to keep moving to wards bettering that, cleaning diet and lifestyle. I looked at some pictures the other day and I know I have accomplished amazing results with my health and want to keep that moving positively. Smile

So tell me how was the last year and what is your vision of the New Year?
ivana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me this past year was pretty good. It had its ups and downs but overall it was good. I did a lot of learning and growing.

My health was ok considering that most of the time I was off the diet. But, my hubby and I decided to start together with detox from 1st. of January. It will be first time for him and I'm so happy that he decided to go down that road.

In this year I intend to take care of my health much more and fix everything I didn't in the past 05, to continue learning and exploring about health, nutrition and fitness as I did in the past.
sarahing
Has >Two Cents

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

. Establish a regarding your ice skating team. As being a teacher has to plan for that school x-mas, a sports coach deserves a plan taking into consideration the season. Deficiency of plan would definitely be a sure route to failure. discount mlb jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    AskShelley.com Forum Index -> Green Tea Lounge All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add this topic to your bookmarks

Letting Agent Ipswich | חברת אבטחה | Auto Repair Los Angeles
Home  |  Home  |  Home  |  Home  |  Home