Ask Shelley - menu bar  
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cleansing for Christmas

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    AskShelley.com Forum Index -> Cleansing Fundamentals
Chrissi1981
Researcher

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Cleansing for Christmas Reply with quote

Hi

Well I am back on here because I have as of yet not been able to control the blemishes on my chin and round my lips. It's Christmas time and what a better time to indulge but also a time where one wants to look their best. I have a party this coming weekend and I need desperately to get rid of these tiny pimples that have been bugging me these past few days.

So here I am at the beginning of my fast. I will start the three day fast as of tomorrow. However, instead of consuming cranberry juice i'll take grapefruit because I have candida and I know that the bacteria hate this stuff. I will have hot water and lemon in the morning with a pinch of cayenne pepper. I'll drink carrot juice 3 times on the first day. On Monday I'll make and drink potassuim broth whilst drinking green tea and lots of water; I want to drink green tea because I work right in the city and there is alot of pollution ... on the last day I will drink alot of green tea and dandelion tea and water. From Wednesday on towards the weekend I will consume salads of different varieties whilst ensuring that I include avocado ... on all these days I will continue drinking my hot water and lemon in the mornings ...

The reason I am writing this all down is because in the past I have had great success on the fast and have got near the end of the week wit amazingly glowing skin ... with no need to wear make up !! I want this again but I always forget what exactly I did so I want to try and keep a record of my progress and all and what better place to do it than on ask shelley !!

right I will post again on monday xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    AskShelley.com Forum Index -> Cleansing Fundamentals All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add this topic to your bookmarks

Letting Agent Ipswich | חברת אבטחה | Auto Repair Los Angeles
Home  |  Home  |  Home  |  Home  |  Home